The UK’s largest home fragrance brand Air Wick is lighting up the aisles with the launch of two NEW candle ranges:
• The Small Jar Candle
• Home Signature Essential Oils Cork Candle
The NEW Air Wick Small Jar is the brand’s first candle at an entry level price, with the same high quality wax and fragrance that are hallmarks of the Air Wick brand. The launch of the Small Jar Candle is hoped to not only boost penetration into the Aircare category with a value offering at only £1.50*, but also drive units where consumers look to pick up two or three for a decorative solution for the home.
This latest Air Wick innovation features a glass jar and attractive silver lid, providing a finishing touch to homes in an affordable way. Despite its diminutive size, the 5cm jar boasts up to nine hours of burning and ensures the brand can offer consumers a wider choice across several price points.
The Small Jar Candle comes in three elegant fragrances:
• White Vanilla Bean – a gourmand and timeless scent to enhance any classic settings
• Pink Sweet Pea – a deliciously feminine floral fragrance
• Purple Blackberry Spice – a blend of sweet fruits with a spicy twist
Air Wick has also revitalised its premium Home Signature range, with the introduction of a brand new Essential Oils Cork Candle (MRRP £8*). It features an attractive cork lid, guaranteeing greater protection from dust as well as holding the fragrance inside. The frosted glass, in a variety of five colours, offers an aesthetic appeal to suit an array of interiors and designs.
The candle also features a brand new foam wax formula, offering an improved fragrance experience for the first burn to the last, with an impressive 35 hours burning time. The new, multifragranced scent combines luxurious essential oils to create a superior experience for consumers.
The Cork Candle comes in five scents and colours:
• Spiced Fruits and Nutmeg with red glass – cosy and inviting, a classic warm scent
• White Jasmine and Melon with pink glass – a fresh scent with splashes of floral undertones
• Turquoise Oasis with blue glass – a calming blend of waterlily and sandalwood
• Vanilla Bean and Raspberry with yellow glass – fruity and sweet, a girly fragrance
• Poached Pear and Fig with orange glass – a spicy and enduring scent Both the Small Jar Candle and Cork Candle ranges are on shelf now, and are available from major multiples including Asda, Wilkinsons, Morrisons and Sainsburys. The Small Jar Candle launch will be supported by a media campaign launched in Q4, with both TV and TV sponsorship.
In addition, Air Wick are executing in-store activity and promotions for the Home Signature Essential Oils Cork Candle and The Small Jar Candle, providing more choice for consumers in both the main aisle and impulse space.
*Price is always sole discretion of the retailer
RECKITT BENCKISER (RB)