Delisante stands for restaurant quality. Its chefs prepare all their dishes to order in small batches, using methods that have stood the test of time. The Delisante brand is a contemporary, savoury pastry and recipe dish proposition aiming to bring great taste and artisan bakery skills to a wider audience. Delisante products are listed in Waitrose, Morrisons and Costco.
Delisante’s traditional artisan cooking relies on knowing the provenance and freshness of every ingredient. The handmade recipes take time and patience but the results are always worth waiting for. The company is dedicated to selecting meat and fish from UK sources and where possible from named farms. The Delisante range encompasses savoury bakery lines such as cold cutting pies, hot eating pies and quiches as well as other recipe dishes and patisserie. Soon Delisante will be available to order direct – more news revealed at IFE 09.
What does Delisante stand for?
- Delisante is passionate about great tasting, restaurant quality food
- Delisante is all about handmade artisan products
- Delisante sources and uses UK proteins
- Delisante can offer great value without compromising food values
- Delisante supplies products into Waitrose, Costco and Morrisons
Tel: 0845 397 5036