New ‘Discover the Magic of Malbec’ campaign is driving awareness and rate of sale for Trivento’s premium wines
- National out-of-home campaign featuring at awareness-driving spots in London SE1, key commuter stations and close to major retailers
- Digital and out of home campaigns run from 20th November
- Reaching 8.5m Affluent Wine Drinkers with over 11m impacts/impressions
- Online Trivento gifting guide helps shoppers choose the perfect Trivento for their occasion
- Trivento Private Reserve Malbec showing strong growth of +26% for premium tier*
- Super premium Golden Reserve growing at phenomenal +57% in latest 52w data*
- Reflects successful strategy of building quality tiers for the brand, which is now #7 in Top 10 Wine brands and worth £113 Million in RSV**
Trivento, the leading Argentinean wine brand, has rolled out a festive campaign in support of its hugely popular range of Malbec wines. “Discover the Magic of Malbec” plays on the popularity of the nation’s favourite red grape** and will help to drive the strong growth of its more premium expressions, Private Reserve Malbec and Golden Reserve Malbec.
The ads are targeting ABC1 audiences in a busy work and social hub at Southbank, near to London’s famous Christmas markets, bars, galleries restaurants & theatres. This will be supported with commuter train station sites with strong dwell times and great 2 week footfall; Fenchurch Street, Cannon Street and Blackfriars, as well as 150 x digital 6 sheet ads located near to retailers.
Online gifting guide
The out of home campaign will be accompanied by a digital campaign to drive brand engagement, shorten the path to purchase and encourage sales with a relevant, engaged audience.
An online gifting guide helps shoppers choose the perfect wine for their occasion, and will drive browsing to retailer’s websites for purchase. Preview the gift guide here:
This will be amplified with consumer press product placement, micro influencer recommendations, Christmas gift guides, and wine-writer product reviews throughout the gifting season. The eventual audience for the total activity is predicted to be in excess of 1 million people.
Preety Johl, Senior Marketing Manager Europe for Trivento, says
“This latest campaign is designed to drive awareness and sales of the premium tiers for Trivento, at a key time of year. We have seen phenomenal growth from these wines and, with continued investment and creative promotional mechanics, we’re confident we can take the brand to even greater heights.”
The out of home campaign runs from 20th November to 4th December, whilst the digital campaign runs from 20th November up to 23rd December.