Snack brand introduces new look NPD to grab shoppers’ attention
Packed with crunchy roasted peanuts, each 40g bar contains
- 10g of plant-based protein
- Less than 5g of sugar
- High fibre
Introducing the new Protein Nut Bar range from TREK… The first in the brands extensive range of flapjacks and protein bars to feature an eye-catching new look. The entire range is made with crunchy roasted peanuts, providing shoppers with natural plant-based energy that doesn’t compromise on taste.
Aimed at the increasing number of shoppers seeking out convenient, tasty and nutritious snack to have on-the-go, there are four delicious variants – Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt, Blueberry and Pumpkin Seed, Dark Chocolate and Orange and Coconut and Raspberry – providing a range with a bar to suit every shopper’s taste.
- Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt contains tempting dark chocolate chips and a touch of savoury sea salt.
- Blueberry and Pumpkin Seed features juicy blueberries packed full of antioxidants and a scattering of pumpkin seeds.
- Dark Chocolate and Orange is bursting with zesty orange flavours and complete with lashings of smooth dark chocolate and whole almonds.
- Coconut and Raspberry contains tangy raspberries complimented by toasted coconut flakes.
Singles of TREK’s Protein Nut Bars will come in transparent packaging to enable consumers to see the ingredients used, whilst the multi-packs feature new branding and design to deliver on shelf stand out. With consumers becoming increasingly time poor, the new look packaging across both the singles and multi-pack formats feature easily digestible benefits, clearly signposted on the front of the pack to make life easier for shoppers, helping them to make quick purchasing decisions and driving incremental sales.
For outlets looking to capitalise on shoppers picking up a last minute snack on-the-go TREK Protein Nut Bars are available in 40g single bars at a RRP £0.99, as well as in multipacks of 3x40g at a RRP £2.50 for stocking alongside other snack and energy bars.
Available for shoppers to buy now at Amazon, Waitrose and Wholefoods from late-March and rolling out to other major retailers from late-April and throughout the summer. The full range of delicious TREK products can be found online at eatTREK.com. Check out #TREKkeepsmegoing and follow us on social @eattrek on Instagram and Twitter.