One Stop are continuing to help their customers by announcing another price lock on over 85 products! ?
The convenience retailer’s Low Everyday Prices campaign hit stores in July 2022 and has been well received by customers, given the current financial climate.
One Stop’s Head of Product, Marianne Aitken said: “We want to help customers’ money go further and we don’t want them to have to hunt for great value – they can find everything they need at their local One Stop at fantastic locked-in prices. We’re focusing on lines that matter most and we’re continuing to broaden the range.”
Customers can get their hands on a whole host of products to help with their summer picnics, school holiday snacks, quick and easy dinners and breakfasts. One Stop have also locked prices on a variety of fresh food and alcohol lines.
And it’s not only Own Label lines customers can take advantage of, they have also locked prices on a variety of branded lines such as Pork Farms Mini Pork Pies, Lucozade Energy Original, Green Giant Sweetcorn, Cheetos Twisted Flamin’ Hot, Arla Lactofree Semi Skimmed Milk and many more.
Listed below are some examples of the current price-locked products:
- One Stop Strawberry Jam 454g – £1.30
- One Stop Unsalted Butter 250g – £2.00
- One Stop Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce 500g – £1.10
- One Stop Double Strength Apple & Blackcurrant Squash 750ml – £1.25
- One Stop Sea Salt & Cider Vinegar Hand Cooked Crisps 150g – £1.50
- One Stop Babyleaf Salad 90g – £1.25
- One Stop Broccoli 375g – 85p
- Dairylea Dunkers Jumbo Tubes – £1.00
- Enliven Total Care Mouthwash 500ml – £1.85
- Warburtons Breakfast Muffins 4s – £1.25
- Fred & Flo Biodegradable Fragrance Free Wipes 60’s – 75p
The full list of products included in the ‘Low Everyday Prices’ campaign can be found at https://www.onestop.co.uk/great-offers/loweverydayprices/. These products and prices will stay locked within the campaign until the 18th September.