Fulfilling a consumer demand for a convenient breakfast that’s tasty and nutritious, Liberté is delighted to launch the delicious new Muesli and Seeds range. The exciting new range brings a unique blend of seeds, used together for the first time in the UK yogurt market.
The range includes four varieties/flavours:
• Thick and creamy tasting Liberté yogurt served on a juicy layer made with mixed berries or mixed fruit, packed with three varieties of crunchy seeds – pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and linseeds
• A tasty combination of thick and creamy tasting Liberté yogurt and juicy Summer Fruit or Apricot, blended together with hearty muesli made with oats, barley and wheat flakes, nuts and raisins
The brand conducted extensive consumer research which found that:
• 84% of consumers surveyed who tasted the seeds products described them as ‘new and different’,*
• Over two thirds of consumers surveyed stated the seeds added texture and crunch,*
• 61% of consumers surveyed commented they would eat the seeds products at breakfast, whilst 91% also considered the product suitable for snacking,*
• 76% of consumers surveyed would have the muesli products for breakfast.*
Richard Williams, Yoplait Marketing Director comments: “We’re truly excited about introducing an entirely new range to the UK breakfast market. We know our target audience intends to eat breakfast but often end up skipping as other activities take priority in the morning.
“Consumers are actively seeking out convenient breakfast solutions that are nutritious without compromising on taste. This new format and thinking has the potential to drive incremental growth by bringing new and younger consumers into the Brand and Greek category. We’re confident consumers will love the great taste of the new Liberté range.”
The launch will be supported by a £3m marketing campaign driven through outdoor advertising, sampling and in-store activities.
* Product Perceptions: Consumer Testing of Yogurt with Muesli, Fruit & Seed Elements, Nov 14
Tel: 08456 011 012