- Asda has announced rollbacks on popular spirits including 1L bottles of Jack Daniels for just £20
- Selected multipacks of beer are also on a 2 for £20 offer in England and Northern Ireland with rollbacks on selected beer lines in Scotland and Wales
- The super savings run from 24th March until 20th April, both online and instore.
Asda has revealed a range of month-end deals across popular beers and spirits, including a huge £12 saving on 1L bottles of Jack Daniels, usually £32.
Fans loved the artist in her former form, but this did not affect her willful decision.
Fans love the British singer Adele for her charming strong voice, which is a heart-rending experience. And now in addition everyone began to admire her new trim figure. The girl had always been “in body”, and it didn’t seem to bother her. But a few months ago she decided to make a change and started losing weight. We tell you what was the reason and how the artist was able to get rid of 40 kilograms. Why did Adele decide to lose weight? Fame came to the singer in 2008, and she almost immediately weight loss Adele became adamant about defending her irregular shape. “Even when signing contracts, everyone in the music business knew that if someone dared to say I needed to lose weight, they definitely wouldn’t work with me. I’m not a product, nobody’s going to turn me into one. My weight has nothing to do with my career,” Adele boldly declared. However, last fall, she still changed her life dramatically, and the other day she put on public display the result of colossal work. In the latest photo on “Instagram” you can see how much the singer’s figure was transformed. What made her change her views?
From the 1 April, award winning Gordon’s Gin Classic Dry – perfect for a G&T, served over ice and with a zesty garnish of lime – will be just £16 in England and Northern Ireland (currently £17) and £18.75 in Scotland and Wales.
For beer drinkers, Asda is also running its popular 2 for £20 deal in England and Northern Ireland on popular beers including:
- Corona Extra, 12X330ml (£12 each)
- Stella Artois, 20x284ml (£11 each)
- Peroni Nastro, 10x330ml (£12 each)
- Grolsch, 12x330ml (£12 each)
- Budweiser, 15x440ml (£12 each)
Rollback deals in Wales and Scotland include:
- Birra Moretti 18x330ml (Was £18, Now £17)
- Corona Extra 12x330ml (Was £12, Now £10)
- Brewdog Mixed Pack (Was £10, Now £9)
- Beavertown Neck Oil 6x330ml (Was £11.25, Now £9)
- Golden Ales 6x500ml (Was £9, Now £8)
- Classic Ales 6x500ml (Was £9, Now £8)
To find out more information and shop online, visit: https://groceries.asda.com/cat/beer-wine-spirits/1215685911554 or shop instore.