- Number 1 Argentinean wine brand** launches “Discovery & Adventure” partnership on Channel 5 and video on demand (VOD) from April 1st 2021
- Trivento returns to other mainstream TV from 15th April for 4 weeks
- Partnership with Discovery channels, now in its 4th year, continues to September
- Brand growing at +76% in value in latest 52 weeks*
- Hits record household penetration figure of 7.4%**
Trivento, the number one Argentinean wine brand**, is proud to announce a new partnership with Channel 5 from April 2021. Under the partnership, 10 second idents from Trivento’s “Real Life Bold Discoveries” campaign will be shown during some of the channel’s most popular content.
Trivento, which has seen its sales (+76% by value) and household penetration (now at 7.4%) both grow at a stunning rate in the past year, continues to increase its investment in the UK market to secure its strong brand position. It also returns to other mainstream TV Channels after Easter, with the 20 second Real Life Bold Discoveries ad being shown across Channel 4, ITV and Sky between 15th April and 9th May.
Marketing Manager Preety Johl explains:
“We have seen such great growth in the brand, thanks to our strategic partnerships building awareness for Trivento, and now it’s time to take that to the next level. Channel 5 is a great fit for the Trivento wine drinker, with a wide range of diverse content appealing to the more adventurous viewer which we feel is very aligned to our brand values. With a return to other channels also happening just after Easter, this is a great way to continue to drive top of mind awareness, brand sales and household penetration.
“Later in the year we’ll have more exciting product news, and further new campaigns, so it’s going to be a really exciting time for the brand in 2021!”