Is a global manufacturer of equipment and systems for the retail industry providing products for the;
• Detection of counterfeit banknotes covering all currencies
• Accurate counting/sorting/ batching of banknotes and coins in all the major currencies
• Point-of-purchase with Cash Drawers for EPOS systems specially designed for use in conjunction with Safescan money counting products
• Clocking and monitoring with Time Attendance systems offering biometric, RFID and pin code registration/clocking options
Safescan Money Solutions
Our trusted range of Safescan counterfeit detectors, money counters and POS solutions deliver exceptional intelligence, dependability and value. With breakthrough innovations such as multi-point authentication, state-of-the-art weighing technology and value counting. But don’t just take our word for it – the European Central Bank and the Bank of England independently tests our products regularly to maintain their 100% accuracy.
Safescan Time Attendance Solutions
Our complete range of Safescan Time Attendance Clocking solutions uses smart technologies including RFID and biometric fingerprint readers along with Time Attendance software for detailed and flexible reporting. Saving your business money by accurately calculating hours worked, overtime earned and full attendance history per employee and/or department. Data can be exported into most payroll systems. In the event of emergency evacuation and in compliance with current fire regulations, a real-time list of employees who are present can be printed or emailed to colleagues for them to print.
This is our first year at this event and we are very excited about the opportunity this presents for Safescan to further increase distribution with key retail customers. This will combine with a chance to showcase our exciting new products, visit us on stand 740.
New Safescan Products
• Safescan 6185 is our high-end integrated solution that counts the entire contents of a cash drawer in minutes. Counts banknotes and coins in up to 160 currencies with a function to add cheques and credit card transactions. Settings can be fully customised to suit specific counting requirements such as coupons, tokens and vouchers
• Safescan TA8035 with wifi capability has been developed so there is no need to hard-wire the system to a computer network. The wifi capability allows the clocking device to be situated almost anywhere. Suitable for up to 3,000 users, the TA8035 comes complete with Time Attendance software and the device features a 3.5” TFT screen with graphical user interface.