RB’s popular Clearasil Daily Clear range has undergone a brand redevelopment with the introduction of four new Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast SKUs. The new Hydra-Blast Face Skin Perfecting and Gel Washes and Scrub have a new positioning, name and look to re-invigorate consumer demand in this category.
RB research shows clearly that the top 3 customer requirements for a facial cleansing range are: 1. Cleansing; 2. Spot Prevention; 3. Skin Hydration*. The new Clearasil Hydra-Blast range; Gel Wash, Skin Perfecting Washes and Facial Scrub contain a combination of hydrating ingredients and Vitamin B3. The formulas prevent the skin from over drying, but ensure deep cleansing to help deal with daily blemish breakouts.
The key benefits of Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast range include:
• Helps keep skin clear of breakouts all day
• Deep cleans pores while hydrating the skin
• Tightens pores
• Lifts away make-up and impurities
The new packaging for Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast has been designed to clearly embody the benefit of “hydration” for the consumer through the visual depiction of water and moisture droplets. This will improve product appeal and make it easier for on shelf identification and selection.
The new wash formulations cleanse and help hydrate the skin. In addition the facial scrub provides a gentle pH balanced, cleanser to provide an effective but non-drying action. The Clearasil Daily Clear range also includes a toner which helps to tighten pores and wipes which help lift away make-up and impurities.
The new range comprises
• Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Gel Wash rrp £2.99
• Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Skin Perfecting Wash rrp £2.99
• Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Skin Perfecting Wash Sensitive rrp £2.99
• Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Facial Scrub rrp £3.99
• Clearasil Daily Clear Deep Cleansing Toner rrp £3.99
• Clearasil Daily Clear Deep Cleansing Wipes rrp £3.99
* Kantar Research Study, Internal RB Data, Reasons for using facial skincare products (% of occasions) by brand across GB Facial Cleansing & Care, September 2011