The farm lies in a valley among the rolling hills of the Welsh Marches, it’s here that we draw our spring water from deep sources.
For some time I’ve felt there was an opportunity in the soft drinks market for a really premium range of sparkling pressés which are bottled in both glass and plastic. Many outlets can’t stock glass and this gives them the chance to sell a super-premium pressé range.
My vision was to create a range of drinks to reflect the heritage of the farm and our passion for great flavours. Using the best ingredients available from the countryside, and blended with our own spring water to traditional British recipes.
I am really proud of the job we have done creating these drinks and hope that you enjoy them too.
• Heartsease Farm joins the portfolio of products produced and supplied by Radnor Hills.
• Heartsease Farm was launched in February 2013
• Glass range: 330ml and 750ml English Elderflower Pressé, Traditional Lemonade, St. Clements Pressé, and British Blackcurrant Crush.
• PET range: 330ml English Elderflower Pressé, Traditional Lemonade, St. Clements Pressé, British Blackcurrant Crush, Apple and Elderflower, and Raspberry Lemonade.
• Radnor Hills was recently listed in the Grocer fast 50 as one of the Nation’s fastest growing private food and drink companies.
• Radnor Hills has been awarded the Grocer Own Label awards (soft drinks category) for the past two years running.