Epson, a market leader in colour printing technology, has launched a new low-cost colour label printer that produces excellent quality labels that are highly resilient.
The new TM-C3500 full-colour label printer, available from AM Labels, uses pigment, rather than dye-based ink, ensuring labels are UV, water, chemical, smudge and fade resistant. This makes the product ideal for the packaging industry. The printer is highly flexible and can be used with a wide variety of materials, including matt, gloss and synthetic.
This printer is suitable for a large number of applications from food, wine and spirit, chemical, prescription and retail labelling. Label design is also very simple, thanks to the easy-to-use starter software for the user to design and customise labels in-house.
The Epson TM-C3500 printer boasts a compact footprint, so it can be easily operated on a desk, and boasts fast print speeds of up to 103 mm per second. The new printer offers user-friendly features including an LCD display for feedback on printer status and ink levels.
A spokesperson for Epson, says: “The new TM-C3500 full-colour label printer affords users the opportunity to print high-quality labels on demand. This flexibility allows customers to save on the total cost of ownership, as the DURABrite Ultra pigment ink cartridges can be purchased on an individual basis. Its compact size also ensures that it does not take up valuable workspace.”
Benefits of the Epson TM-C3500 colour label printer:
• Low cost-per-label as DURABrite Ultra pigment ink individual cartridges mean you only replace the colour you need
• LCD screen displays ink levels and printer status
• Epson’s automatic nozzle checking technology (AID) senses and fixes nozzle clogs and dead barcode pixels
• GHS international chemical labelling guidelines compliant
• Integrated auto-cutter included as standard with optional catch tray
• Includes four individual ink cartridges, drivers and utilities CD
• Supplied with NiceLabel Starter Edition software
• USB and Ethernet enabled for ease of use
• Internal core diameter of 44 mm
• Large print width of 104 mm
• High quality print resolution of 720 x 360 dpi
Tel: 01536 414222