Black Tower, the UK’s best selling German wine brand has launched a bright floral sleeve. On the shelves since June, the beautifully designed sleeve makes a colourful summer addition to the Black Tower range.  Ideally suited for all summer festivities Black Tower Fruity White and Black Tower Rosé are the perfect wines to help celebrate the upcoming summer events. With their refreshing taste they are a great complement to an Olympic party or a Summer BBQ.

Black Tower Fruity White is a deliciously smooth wine full of the fresh fruity flavours of pineapple and ripe mango. Wonderfully easy to drink, it is equally enjoyable served chilled, on its own, or with a variety of food – any time, any occasion. Black Tower Rosé is refreshing and mouthwatering the ideal wine for lazy summer afternoons and relaxing with friends.

Black Tower has seen a positive start to the year according to Nielsen figures (28.04.12), showing a 7% increase in volume and an 11% increase in value. These positive figures are in contrast to the overall German Wine market that has seen an overall drop of 18% in volume. This year Black Tower has enjoyed the majority of its strong growth from its Fruity White +15% and Rosé +12%. This growth has allowed Black Tower Rosé to move up a further place in the Nielsen top 10 rankings of the highest selling Rosé wine brands.

Black Tower Fruity White and Black Tower Rosé are available at Asda, The Co-op, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Morrisons.

Reh Kendermann Ltd (UK)

Tel: 0209 771 869

Comments are closed.

Agreement

To use this website, you must be aged 18 years or over
I AGREE
* by clicking above, I agree that I am over 18 years of age