The iPP350 PINPad is designed to meet the needs of demanding retail environments. The product is a result of hundreds of consultations with retailers, and this process has shaped the most advanced product ever offered into the sector. Built around Ingenico’s industry-proven, highly secure core, the iPP350 provides assured secure data and application management, and the ultimate in secure transactions for retail.
Designed to be EMV and PCI PED V2.1 compliant and supporting the latest international security algorithms – DES, TDES, RSA, DUKPT and Master/Session, the iPP350 series features an optional PIN privacy shield for additional peace of mind.
The iPP350 also makes fast transactions and rapid throughput at POS a reality. Ingenico’s Telium2 architecture and its EMV level 2 kernel enable this PIN Pad to process powerful cryptographic algorithms at high speed. Lightweight and stylish, the iPP320/350 series ensures ease of use. Its large 16-key backlit ergonomic keypad – complete with menu and navigation keys – and crisp LCD display make PIN-entry and option choice effortless.
• Designed to meet the needs of PCI V2.1 (certification expected May 2010) this will make it the most secure retail PINpad on the market today
• Kensington lock: enhance the physical security of the device by using a standard Kensington locking cable
• Multiple readers integrated in one device: Magnetic stripe, Smartcard and contactless – including mobile phone (NFC) compatibility for complete future proofing
• Ruggedised for Retail – High reliability, as it is designed to operate in harsh conditions and with very high use: rated for 500,000 card insertions and 1 million key presses
• Optimised Interface – High readability display and easy to use keys speed up the payment process and keep queues down
• Bright colour screen (option) for advertising, branding and promotional features: to help increase customer spend or even generate new revenues from your POS devices
iPA280 – The Payment PDA
Bringing secure payment to the mobile computing world, Ingenico’s iPA280 is the first truly mass-market payment PDA. The compact iPA280 dramatically increases POS upsell opportunities and delivers maximum return on your terminal investments. As it has an integrated printer, barcode scanner and can support full EPOS software via the Windows Mobile platform, it is capable of operating as a complete standalone POS, operating as a till and managing stock. Built in comms technology connectsover Wi-Fi or GPRS to access back office systems or payment authorisation hosts. Maximising usability for retail, the feature-packed iPA280 contains integrated smart card, magnetic stripe and contactless readers alongside an easy-load thermal printer and barcode reader for data capture and acquisition – perfect for stock checking.
Engineered for mobility, the versatile iPA280 is compact, stylish and lightweight, yet fully rugged to cope with even the toughest working environment. The most advanced payment PDA on the market, it
features a modern user-friendly full colour graphical interface and the convenience of touch screen activation. Equipped with an extensive choice of connectivity – including GSM, GPRS, Edge, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB – the iPA280 ensures you are connected at all times. Ultra fast data and payment transaction rates assure fast and seamless payments processing and POS throughput. The iPA280 is a true multi-function device retail – probably all you will ever need.
• Certified PCI PED V2.0 for secure card payment
• Multiple readers integrated in one device: Magnetic stripe, Smartcard and Contactless: including mobile phone (NFC) compatibility for complete future proofing
• Ruggedised for retail – High reliability, as it is designed to operate in harsh conditions with an high IP54 rating to prevent dust and water causing operational issues and the capability to withstand the industry standard drop tests onto concrete.
• Windows Mobile platform ensures your POS software provider can deploy a fully functional POS solution with integrated payment – right in your hand
• Pistol grip option makes stock checking and warehouse functions simple