- Following the milestone of 1 million app downloads this month, Iceland has launched its Bonus Card online
- Shoppers can save even more on items from the comfort of their homes with online delivery
- When shoppers use an Iceland Bonus Card, they can save up to 50% off an item in-stores and online
Following the launch of the original Bonus Card on 12th April 2021, Iceland and The Food Warehouse are helping shoppers save even more by taking its Bonus Card online, after reaching 1 million app downloads this month. Savings include everyday essentials, branded favourites, and mid-week meal ideas.
With an Iceland Bonus Card, shoppers can save money on favourite big brands such as McCain Cook Crispy French Fries (£1.50, 750g), were £3, now £1.50. For customers with a bit of a sweet tooth, Ambrosia’s Vanilla and Fudge Swirl Ice-cream (£2.00, 840g), is £2, down from £3.50 with a Bonus Card.
For shoppers looking for meal inspiration at a lower price are covered with the Young’s Gastro Fish bakes (£1.87, 340g) for £1.87, instead of an original price of £3.50. That’s more than half price off when customers use their Bonus Cards– what a bargain.
Iceland’s Bonus Card can also help shoppers save money on quick and simple mid-week meal favourites, such as Birds Eye 44 Chicken Nuggets with Golden Wholegrain (£2.00, 695g), originally £4.00 for those without a Bonus Card, and Linda McCartney’s 6 Vegetarian Sausages (£1.10, 270g), down to just £1.10 from £2.20 for those who have hit that download button.
The Bonus Card deals include:
- Mr Kipling 8 French Fancies (£1.50,150g) was £2.00, now £1.50
- McCain Quick Cook Crispy French Fries (£1.50, 750g) was £3.00, now £1.50
- Linda McCartney’s 6 Vegetarian Sausages (£1.10, 270g) was £2.20, now £1.10
- Birds Eye 44 Chicken Nuggets with Golden Wholegrain (£2.00, 695g) was £4.00, now £2.00
- Ambrosia Ice Cream Vanilla (£2.00, 840ml) was £3.50, now £2.00
- Young’s Gastro Fish Bakes Mediterranean Tomato Chunky Fish Portions (£1.87, 340g) was £3.75, now £1.87
- Young’s Gastro Fish Bakes Cheese & Leek Chunky Fish Portions (£1.87, 340g) was £3.75, now £1.87
- Linda McCartney’s 2 Vegetarian Mozzarella 1/4lb Burger’s (£1.10, 227g) £2.20, now £1.10
- Kit Kat Chunky Milk Chocolate Bar (£1.60, 32g) was £2.00, now £1.60
- Ambrosia Ice Cream Vanilla & Fudge swirl (£2.00, 840ml) was £3.50, now £2.00
- Kit Kat 4 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar Multipack (£1.60, 41.5g) was £2.00, now £1.60
- Oumph! The Spiced Kebab (£1.75, 280g) was £3.00, now £1.75
- Fry’s 2 Plant – Based Burger Patties the Big Fry Burger (£1.62, 224g) was £3.25, now £1.62
What more could shoppers want? Saving money on all types of products for every taste bud, whether it’s sweet, savoury, spicy. Iceland’s Bonus Card is free to download and helps shoppers save money on every purchase. Shoppers can receive £1.00 cashback for every £20 they spend using their Bonus Card
If you’re looking to get your hands on these delightful deals, it’s available in-store or online at: https://www.iceland.co.uk