Today Amazon is opening an Amazon Fresh store in White City. This is the third Amazon Fresh convenience store to offer Just Walk Out Shopping in the UK.
To shop the store, Amazon customers (no Prime membership required) simply use the Amazon app to enter and can put their phone away and shop for what they need like normal, bagging items as they go. Once they’ve completed their shopping trip, customers can just walk out.
The Amazon Fresh store in White City will offer customers a wide selection of its private food brand, ‘by Amazon’. The brand has hundreds of delicious products, including meat, fish, dairy, fruit and veg, bakery, freshly prepared meals and everyday essentials. Customers will also find a range of hot food throughout the day and delicious on-the-go meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About the Store:
- What: Amazon Fresh store opened in White City, London, the third convenience grocery store to offer Just Walk Out Shopping in the UK. The Amazon Fresh store offers customers everything they’d want from their local neighbourhood grocery store with an experience that allows shoppers to simply take what they want and just walk out.
- When: Thursday, 15 April – doors open at 7:00 am
- Where: Unit 1.1A, Fountain Park Way, W12 7NP
- Size: 2,500 square feet in front of house
- Store Hours: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm, 7 days a week
- Selection: Amazon Fresh UK shoppers will find everyday ingredients and essentials on their shopping list, along with ready-made meals to help make dinner tonight easier. Amazon Fresh also sells ‘by Amazon’ products, all specifically created with our UK customers in mind. We offer a wide range of ‘by Amazon’ hot food items freshly prepared in-store and served from a grab-and-go heated cabinet so the food is hot and there is still no need to queue. Amazon Fresh stores also sell household goods, magazines, flowers and more items that we think shoppers will be looking for.