Oral-B®, the leading brand within the UK toothbrush market, has launched ‘Britain’s Brush’, a fully integrated campaign, with an on-pack promotion, TV advertising, a media partnership with the Sunday Mirror, title sponsorship of National Smile Month, as well as online, print, radio, in-store and strong consumer and trade PR activity.
Until May 2011, the Oral-B® Professional Care 500 will be branded with the Union Jack along with a compelling new claim that ‘9 out of 10 people Oral-B power brush users wouldn’t go back to their ordinary toothbrush’. The patriotic campaign has been created to communicate the importance of a good oral care regime to get the nation smiling, and in turn support sales of Oral-B® rechargeable toothbrushes.
Helen Johnson, Oral Care Business Leader at Procter & Gamble, says “We conducted research amongst Oral-B® rechargeable toothbrush users and found that nine out of ten people wouldn’t go back to their ordinary toothbrush, which prompted a great idea for a commercial initiative! We’ve focused the campaign on the Oral-B® Professional Care 500 as sales have doubled since 2008. With this in mind, we challenge retailers to join the campaign and stock up now to take advantage of any additional sales that will occur as a result of our ‘Britain’s Brush’ activity.”
• 3D cleaning action which oscillates, pulsates and cups each tooth removing up to twice as much plaque as a regular manual toothbrush
• Includes one charging stand, one Precision Clean brush head and one Floss Action brush head
• Professional 4x 30” timer: for a precise and thorough cleaning
• Removed twice as much plaque vs. an ordinary manual tooth brush
• Available for £22.50 on half price until May 2011