3M has launched a fantastic new addition to its Scotch clear tape range – Scotch Easy Tear Tape. Research carried out by 3M shows that consumers felt that “ease of use” was one of the most important purchase drivers for sticky tape*.
Responding to this research and the current purchasing trends of consumers, 3M has developed a new tape that not only fulfills this demand for hassle-free stationery but also provides an effective product at an affordable price.
Scotch Easy Tear Tape is a highly efficient sticky tape which is easy to unwind and tear, ensuring it will soon become an everyday office essential.
Scotch Easy Tear Tape acts as the everyday tape product, with Scotch Magic Tape and Scotch Crystal Tape completing the entire range. As well as keeping their customers happy with a low RSP, dealers can also be confident that with Scotch Easy Tear Tape there is an attractive cash margin available from the resale of the product.
Amy Collins, Scotch Brand Manager at 3M’s Consumer and Office Division, comments: “As technology develops so does the demand from consumers for everything to be easier to use and more efficient.
“Our research confirms that sales people should be looking to stock and offer customers a product that is both user-friendly and effective, promoting the latest in office stationery convenience. By stocking Scotch Easy Tear Tape, sales people are setting themselves apart from other competitors solely offering basic stationery goods. They are also adding value to their range and have the opportunity to upsell to their customers.”
Scotch Easy Tear Tape is available in a range of sizes;
• 19mm x 33mm – 8 pack – GT500077927
• 24mm x 33m – 6 pack – GT500077935
• 19mm x 66m – 8 pack – GT500077943
• 25mm x 66m – 6 pack – GT500077950
The Scotch range of products is available from a range of distributors including VOW and Viking.
* Research carried out by 3M amongst [no.] respondents between [dates]. 49 per cent of consumers stated that price was the most important purchase driver of sticking tape, with 39 per cent stating ease of use was, making these the two most common responses to the factors important in choosing a sticky tape.
For more information, visit www.scotch-tape.co.uk