The CoGri Group of international industrial floor solution specialists has launched its own range of floor repair and maintenance products, to be managed by their repair and refurbishment division, CG Flooring Systems Ltd (CGFS).
Following the success of the CoGri Joint Stabiliser and coupled with a variety of enquiries from existing customers over the years regarding products and materials used in CGFS repairs and refurbishments details, taking the floor repair and maintenance products to the market is the next logical step.
The CoGri range of products include:-
• Joint Repair Mortars & Sealants
• Joint Stabilising System
• Heavy Duty Industrial Screeds
• Coatings & Sealants
These are products that have been used with a great deal of success by the CoGri Group of companies for over 20 years. The CoGri Group has proven track record of premium quality and delivered superior performance in the busiest warehouse and industrial environment.
Alan Yuill, Director of CG Flooring Systems Ltd added, “We understand that warehouse and maintenance managers may not have the financial resources available to employ flooring specialists for small repair jobs. We have always believed in the delivery of a quality repair system and paramount to that is using high quality materials. These materials, in addition to our contracting service, are now available to all.”
• Supply and application of, FAST FLOOR – IT, the heavy duty, pump- applied, cementitious floor screed system, or standard and specialist resin coatings including anti-static
• Fast, dust-free surface preparation systems
• Resin Coatings & Sealers
• Demarcation Line Marking & Removal
• Surface Grinding for Free Movement Areas
• Floor joint repairs
• Floor joint stabilising
CG Flooring Systems Ltd
Tel: 01484 600085