Lower in alcohol at 5.5%, ‘B’ by Black Tower has only 55 calories per 125ml glass – 30% fewer calories than a standard glass of wine.
Previously available in white, rose and red, which have seen outstanding sales success in the UK, Reh Kendermann has now added two new exciting wine based products – B Fruitiful, an exotic wine and fruit juice combination and B Secco, a lightly sparkling wine – to Black Tower’s ‘B’ brand during 2015.
All at 5.5% they are all bottled in individual eye-catching packaging, designed to appeal to consumers who want to limit their alcohol intake, without compromising on taste, enjoyment or quality.
The Black Tower ‘B’ lower alcohol range now consists of:
• ‘B’ White – a smooth, refreshing and vibrant wine.
• ‘B’ Rose – soft and warming, full of fruit and the perfect partner for any wine drinking moment.
• ‘B’ Red – a delightful smooth red wine, full of fruit flavours.
• B Fruitiful – a delicious, light wine based drink, available in two exotic flavour combination of Passion Fruit or Pomegranate, both with a touch of Grapefruit.
• B Secco – a lightly sparkling wine that comes in rose or white.
The whole range is now being listed across the UK in independent specialists and cash & carries, as well as in some of Irelands key retailers including Dunnes, Musgraves and Spar.